1. Purpose of application
2.1. About gathering information
- When customers conduct transactions and / or register to open an account at Hoplus.vn, Customer must provide some information necessary for the transaction and / or account registration ( "Customer information").
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the information provided by Customer is accurate and complete and that it is kept up-to-date to ensure completeness and accuracy. HOPLUS is not responsible for resolving any disputes if the information provided by Customer is inaccurate or unenforceable.
2.2. About the storage and privacy of information
- Customer information, as well as communication between Customer and HOPLUS, is maintained and secured by HOPLUS.
- HOPLUS takes appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized access or use of Customer Information. HOPLUS also regularly coordinates with security experts to keep up to date with the latest information on cybersecurity to ensure the safety of Customer Information when accessing, registering for account opening and / or using Use the features of HOPLUS. When collecting data, HOPLUS performs the safekeeping and confidentiality of Customer Information at the server system and this Client Information is secured.
2.3. About the Use of Customer Information
HOPLUS reserves the right to use the information Customer provides, including but not limited to Customer Information, to:
- Providing services / facilities to Customers based on their needs and habits when accessing HOPLUS.
- Send notices, exchanging information between customers with HOPLUS and other websites of the Company.
- Detecting, preventing fraudulent activity, sabotaging Customer's account or Counterfeit Identity activities on HOPLUS.
- Contact, support and contact with customers in special cases.
2.4. About Sharing Customer Information
- HOPLUS does not provide Customer Information to any third party except in the case of a request made by a competent authority, or as otherwise provided by law, or where the provision of such information
- In addition to the foregoing, HOPLUS will notify Customer specifically when disclosing Customer Information to a third party. In this case, HOPLUS undertakes to disclose Customer Information only upon Customer's consent.
- HOPLUS may share Customer Information for the following purposes:
*Market Research and Analysis Reports: HOPLUS may use Customer Information to market research, synthesize and analyze Customer's general information (eg average age, geographic area), Details are hidden and are only used for statistical purposes. In the event that HOPLUS conducts a survey that requires Customer participation, any responses to surveys or opinion polls provided to HOPLUS by Customer shall not be transmitted to any third party.
* Exchanging Customer Information with affiliate chain stores and affiliate partners with HOPLUS: HOPLUS may share Customer Information for affiliate chain stores, affiliates
* Client Information Exchange Third parties are HOPLUS partners and agents: HOPLUS may transfer Customer Information to agents and subcontractors for data analysis, marketing and customer service support.
2.5. Contact us, inquiries
Whenever customers need support, call HOPLUS hotline 0888871188 or email to email@example.com.