Thank you for your interest and visit our website. We respect and are committed to protecting the privacy of your information.
We will keep the customer's information for the time required by law or for any purpose. You can access the website and the browser without having to provide personal details. At that time, you are anonymous and we can not know who you are if you do not log into your account.
1. Collect personal information
- We collect, store and process your information for the purchase process and for subsequent notices relating to the order, and to provide the service, including some personal information: the title Name, gender, date of birth, email, address, delivery address, telephone and fax numbers, payment details, payment details by card or bank account details.
- We will use the information you have provided to process your order, provide the services and information requested through the website and upon your request.
- Moreover, we will use that information to manage your account; Verify and conduct online transactions, identify visitors to the web, research demographics, send information including product information and services. If you do not want to receive any of our marketing information you can refuse at any time.
- We may transfer the name and address to a third party for delivery to you (eg courier or vendor).
- Your order details are kept by us but for privacy reasons we do not publish directly. However, you can access information by logging into the account on the web. Here, you will see your order details, received products and sent items, and email, bank and newsletters that you set up for long-term tracking.
- You are committed to the privacy of your personal data and are not permitted to disclose to third parties. We do not bear any responsibility for misuse of passwords if this is not our fault.
- We may use your personal information to market research. All details will be hidden and only used for statistics. You can refuse your participation at any time.
- We take appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access or loss or destruction or damage to your information.
- We advise you not to disclose your payment details to anyone by e-mail, we are not responsible for any loss that you may incur in exchanging your information. Via internet or email.
- You absolutely do not use any programs, tools or other forms to interfere with the system or alter the data structure. It is strictly forbidden to distribute, disseminate or encourage any activity that interferes with, disrupts or infiltrates data of the website system. All violations will be deprived of all rights and will be prosecuted if necessary.
- All transaction information will be kept confidential, but if required by law, we will be required to provide this information to law enforcement agencies.
The terms, conditions and contents of this website are governed by the laws of Vietnam and by the competent Vietnamese courts.
3. Customer benefits
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, have the right to request that we correct errors in your data at no charge. At any time you also have the right to request that we cease using your personal data for marketing purposes.